Tuesday, June 5, 2018

6/5/18

Well, we had a little hiccup with the purchase of our home in Wisconsin. We are hopeful that the seller will agree to a 10 day extension of our contract so we can get everything finalized.  All the worrying yesterday though kinda took the momentum away and I have no desire to finish the painting or sort through and pack anything.  I also found out my thyroid meds are still not strong enough, so up the dose ladder we go...My youngest had some bad dreams last night and ended up in my bed.  She still had a little bit of a fitful sleep but there were times I would put my hand on her arm or something and she would calm down.  I am taking my time today and will keep moving forward albeit slower than usual. Praying things work out as they are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment