Monday, May 26, 2014

Made it through her first year!!!

For some reason this last 5 1/2 months have been super crazy and blogging has been the furthest thing from my mind.  So, I figured I would start up again with pictures from Princessa's birthday party.  We were so honored to share the afternoon with those who could attend.  She is a truly blessed little girl and we are blessed to be part of large families.  She is one year old now, weighs in at about 22.2pounds and only 30 1/2 inches long.  She is Walking!!! I have officially had to babyproof more than I did while she was crawling.  The floors are being picked up on a regular basis and I just had the kids help me make the big toybox safe for her, so all the older kids little cars and things are in safer places.  She is always happy, loves music, loves to laugh and loves her siblings!!!  The neatest thing since she can walk, is to see her waddle as fast as she can to the front door when Daddy comes home from work, saying "Daddy" the whole way.  Summer is coming and there is lots of fun experiments we are going to try, practicing to do and a couple big events just before school starts again.  We are excited!

It is our tradition to have a special pancake breakfast on your birthday.  We add sprinkles and sing.  She loved it :)
The kids were helping make a game for the party

My brother and his family came in from out of town for her birthday.  So naturally our parents needed a picture of us.  We are in line from oldest to youngest R-L.  I am now the shortest of my siblings :(


Mmmmm, yummy cake.  I mistakenly cut out a chunk for her, thinking she would smash it up and eat some of it.  She picked up the whole piece and proceeded to shove as much of it in her mouth as she could stand.  Silly girl!  It didn't last very long :)

All the cousins on mommy's side
Practicing her walking
For dessert tonight I made homemade strawberries and cream, she had a great time with it
 Big THANK YOU to my Sister.  She took the pictures during the party so I could focus on my sweet girl.  Love Ya Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment