Apparently, there is a little bird who is bugged that I haven’t updated the blog in a couple of months. It has been a little crazy around here and school work has seriously impeded my blogging but I got a new camera for my birthday and the picture taking has resumed. So before I get started on my homework for the day I am going to post pictures and lots of them. First is the most recent, my sister and I took a weekend trip to the Bay Area to visit family and have some fun. We started off at Alcatraz, saw some family, especially our NEW Nephew! It was jam packed but fun.
Last month was my husband’s younger brother’s wedding. Princess got to be one of the many flower girls. The boys hung out with Mommy and Aunt Sharla. The next day we had a lot of fun with friends watching the Super Bowl while the kids all played together. Here are a few pictures from that.
Prior to the wedding and Super Bowl we celebrated Uncle Randy’s birthday, Mommy and Daddy’s 7th Anniversary, Mommy’s Birthday and Daddy’s Birthday.
Before Daddy’s birthday was Christmas and that is where I stopped blogging. I had finished the first year of my degree program and the classes started getting more challenging thus less time to blog. Now that I am caught up, I am going to try to keep up, hahaha. I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures and the catching up
.
No comments:
Post a Comment