Sunday, December 18, 2011

I broke my camera.  I love my camera and use it a lot, so naturally it has been dropped a few times.  This last time it dropped and refused to turn back on.  So, guess what I asked Santa for Christmas.  It will be an early gift hopefully so that it can capture all of the Christmas splendor.  Anyways, it has been a hectic year and it seems that having been in school for a year and starting my higher level of classes a couple of months ago, Christmas hit me and I am still not prepared.  There will be frantic shopping done this week and hopes of getting it all done before Christmas. 

Aside from that, I am thankful for the blessings we have received this year and the experiences we have had.  I am truly blessed to have a husband who loves me and children who love me.  Everything in life would mean nothing without them!  I am honored to be a wife and mother.  I am fortunate to be able to be going to school right now and furthering my education.   I am thankful for my husband's job and the ability it gives us to provide for our family.  I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for the sacrifices He made for us.  I wish all of my friends and family a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment