So I haven't posted in a little while. We have been trying to get back into the swing of school and scheduling things around that. Baby is getting bigger, we have a check up next week and then the checkups get closer together and before you know it, it will be baby time. We are excited and since it has finally hit September I can start finding things from their storage places and getting things prepared, washed, etc. This last month will go by the slowest I think even with Den meetings starting back up for Cub Scouts and since I am a den leader it will give me something else to be busy with so I am not focusing on waiting impatiently. It is nice for me to be able to have a little Mommy time with my son for the next month while his sister is at school. He is a cuddler and we just sit together and watch a movie or read books. But he is very rarely anywhere but by my side when Sissy is at school, so it is nice to be able to give him my full attention for a bit, when he doesn't always get it.
When we get Sissy from school he is always happy to see her and she is equally happy to see him and gives him hugs. We come home and eat lunch, Sissy practices her letters, numbers and name this year by writing. She is doing well. She is so happy to be back in school, she loves to learn just like her parents. We have some amazing kids and I am grateful to be their Mommy, they teach me so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment