Monday, April 20, 2009

So, Two Filthy Kids walk/crawl into the bathroom...

Sunday dinner. He hasn't been feeling well lately, he is teething, so it was nice to get a smile out of him.
It is Grandma's birthday this week, so it was a special Sunday dinner.
Saturday night after the bath. They were playing with each other and laughing.
Bathtime: I tried to bathe them together but my son is more interested in moving around than sitting still. So, it didn't work as well as I wanted it to, but as you can see, they both did get clean!
My daughter has loved her foam blocks the Easter Bunny left for her. This is one of her creations that she put together all by herself. It is actually 5 pieces put together. The squares have holes in the middle for the round pieces and she connected them. I was so impressed that we took a picture so Daddy could see. She was very happy with herself. So, that's what has been going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment