At the end of Easter Sunday. They aren't saying anything...but it looks like they should be yelling.
The Easter goodies. My son got the soccer ball, my daughter got the Foam blocks, so when she throws them at her brother it won't hurt.
Easter Morning before church. My handsome boy.
The kids together. The picture before this my son had his fingers in his mouth. So, ya get whatcha can.
My little model. She wasn't paying attention to Daddy and the camera.
*****
We had a lovely weekend. We visited my family on Saturday where Grammy had plastic eggs hidden around her house. My daughter had a great time finding the eggs. With each one she announced, "I found another egg!" It was so cute! My son had fun too playing with all the toys Grammy found, most of which I remember from when I was younger. Sunday we took pictures of the kids in their nice new clothes before they got all dirty. They were so funny. We got home from church and crashed. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap. I think I was catching up from the busy week. We had a very nice dinner and put the kids to bed. My husband and I then had some quiet time to ourselves to unwind and fall asleep. What a nice weekend!
Cute Easter pics! Amalia is growing up so fast! I guess that happens when the kids start out huge right... no where to go but up!
ReplyDelete