Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

So Saturday was so beautiful and I finally convinced my husband to take a break from working on projects this weekend to relax. We took the kids out to the park. It was windy, so not too hot. I got lots of cute pictures, so I will share a few. This was my son's first time on a swing. He loved it! It was also his first time exploring grass and he totally took some and put it in his mouth. No 'yuck' face, just something to chew on, I guess. We took my daughter's little soccer ball and ran around with her. My husband and her played 'where's daddy?' around the tree. She loves playing with him. It was wonderful to have a nice day outside with the family. It is moments like these I know I will treasure forever and makes me feel so blessed to be a wife and mother.










1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a fun time at the park. Unfortunatley I can't read the words - the font turned it into symbols... so I assume you talked about how much fun it was :). I love the pictures of Joe playing with Amalia!

    ReplyDelete