So, the pictures are not in the order I want them, they never are, but here is what has been happening this week. This first picture is of my kids on the way home from my Mom's house after St. Patty's Day dinner. Too Cute...
My youngest sister taking pictures of my son.
My other sister who can't wait to graduate in May. Yeah!
My Stout Cake that I took to my Mom's. It is topped with powdered sugar. It was scrumptious!
My daughter with her glowing shamrock ring we got from Grammy (my mom).
My 7 month old son who has decided that he needs to catch up with his sister. This is Monday morning 3/16.
First biter biscuit. Look at that face...he is totally enjoying it.
This picture reminds me of the simple drawings everyone could do in grade school with the line and knuckles, bald head and large nose. Gotta find that drawing.
My daughter trying to join her brother.
Spring in the front yard. She is smelling the blossoms.
I'm sure if it was a real drumstick he might not like it so much.

So, there is what has been going on this week.
So, there is what has been going on this week.
I love the picture of Amalia and Joseph holding hands - too sweet! Oh and I'm sad to be too far away to not eat the yummy cake! I am craving something sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove the update... keep it coming :)