So, I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. It hasn't felt like much has been going on. I guess I have just been in a funk lately.
Stuff has been going on, my son is a full blown moving machine. He doesn't crawl the traditional way, he has this army crawl, lunge thing going on. He uses his toes to push himself forward and sometimes he gets on his knees looking at what he wants and them falls forward to get closer to the item. He can sit up now which is awesome. He does that funny too. He will get on his hands and feet, my sister says in the yoga "downward facing dog" position, and then he bends one leg, leans over and sits on his bum. I have tried to catch it on video but with no success, one day though. He just wants to walk so bad to catch up and play with his sister whom he finds totally fascinating. They make each other laugh, I love it! So, see, stuff has been happening I just have been too wrapped up in it all to think to write about it.
I also got a new calling last night, but I can't tell anyone what it is until after Sunday so you will all just have to be in suspense until next week. It should be exciting and I was kind of surprised that this is where they wanted me, but I am looking forward to it. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment