Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New pics and a video

Being cute sitting up.
My happy boy, I caught him laughing. It is hard to catch kids with the camera at the right moment.
My beautiful kids. This is another rare moment to catch the two of them together. My daughter tends to get up before I get the camera ready.



So my son has figured out how to crawl but not in the traditional sense. Sorry, it is kinda dark. I ended the video abruptly because he was about to put my shoes in his mouth.

3 comments:

  1. I love the army crawling. Kids are so unique in how they each figure it out their own way (he'll probably figure it out up on hands and knees soon enough). I love that they like each other. It makes having two so fun to see the joy they can bring to each other! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter totally did the army crawl too! It was funny to watch. I think it was just because her head was too big for her to get her arms under. Cute though. Pretty soon he'll be too fast to catch, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda HI!!!! Your kiddo's are Adorable! Crazy how much we've grown up ehh? I am going to maybe start to sell my clips. I have to go buy some more, them and make em' and if i think they are good enough to sell, i will let everyone know! Thanks for the interest! Please Keep in touch through blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete