Sunday, March 8, 2009

My New Calling is...

Ok...my new calling is the co-leader for the Activity Day Girls. I am excited and a little nervous. The last year it has been hit and miss with these poor girls. We have had a couple of leaders and it has just not been consistent. So, I am looking forward to working with these girls towards their preparation for Young Womens. Also, I haven't been in Activity Days since it was called Merrie Miss, so talk about in the dark. There is no manual and we just get to kinda figure it out on our own. So, any ideas would be totally welcome.

Just this weekend everyone got sick. It started with my son but I can't tell if his is a cold or teething or both. My daughter got it today and is burning up. My husband got it yesterday and is miserable. So, everyone gets lots of Tylenol, anything they want to eat because at least their eating and lots of fluids. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment