Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Grow up SO Fast!



So, I know a lot of posts have been about my son lately but seriously look at these pictures. He will be 7 months old on Thursday, hasn't even mastered crawling yet and is starting to pull himself up on stuff. So much so, that the other day I put the mattress to his crib as far down as it would go because I caught him pulling himself up to an almost standing position after a nap. Now he just sits up after naps and waits for me to come get him. He is so fun. My daughter is really good with him too. Yesterday they played so nicely, the only cries that came from him was when he lost his balance and fell over from a sitting position. Well, there is a quick update, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment