Friday, March 13, 2009

Mommy/Daughter Shopping

So, I really wanted to go the mall because it is Clinique Bonus week at the Dillard's at PV. When I was younger my mom would take me and if there was something she didn't want out of the bonus stuff, I would get it (sometimes, their bonus stuff is great). Anyways, so I put my son to bed and my husband got my daughter ready to go and off we went. It was fun. We shopped all over Dillards, we found white shirts for Daddy for $8. That is HUGE because my husband has to shop in the Big & Tall department and rarely can you find shirts like that for a price that AWESOME! Oh, I forgot, after Daddy got her ready to go, she put some things in her cute little purse and took it with us. I should have taken a picture to post. It was really fun, she is only 2 1/2 but we sang in the car all the way there and all the way home.

Times like this where I can spend some individual time with her make a big difference. With her brother needing lots of attention from me still, she kinda gets Daddy a lot and as much as she loves him, there are times where I can tell she needs some Mommy attention. Yesterday, I had her brother on my lap and was talking to Daddy, she came in the room, right up to her brother and said, " Come on, let's go play." He is only 7 months old but big enough that he can sit and play with toys and crawl around to play with her now and she LOVES IT! I LOVE being a MOMMY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so that was way cute! I think Sandra enjoys shopping, but she doesn't understand why Mommy gets to touch everything and she doesn't. I love that she wanted Joseph to go play with her! Too fun! I'm glad you are enjoying being a mommy!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete