
This is my big baby boy. I spiked his hair. Here is as best a picture I could get of his hair. It was just too cute.

This is my cute girl. Initially this morning she didn't want me to do her hair, but I convinced her. This is 2 1/2 years of growth...that's right, since she was born we haven't touched her hair. Finally almost all of it goes into 2 pony tails.

Oh my funny kids!
Yeah! Welcome to blogland! I'm so happy to have more family to keep up on! I love the kid photos and Amalia's hair is awesome! Sandra didn't have that much hair at 2 1/2 (I had trimmed it to get it to grow out even though) so she is doing great! It could be worse. At least she hasn't cut it! Halleluiah! I'll add you to my bloglist so I can spy on you often! Seriously you need to come to texas sometime! It would be great to hang out more... sorry to hear everyone was sick. We are passing ear infections around here too. I think we are getting over the worst though!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and I hope the kids keep being good for you!