Well, I have officially decided to join the blogging world. It has been so much fun reading my in-laws and friends blogs that I figured I would join in the fun. So, here it goes, and bear with me because I am new to it. It will take me a while to figure this thing out.
I guess I should make introductions...My name is Amanda and my husband is Joe Whitmer. We have been married for 4 years this month. We have a 2 1/2 year old daughter. She is so much fun. She talks very well and is great with her little brother who is 5 months old. We are so happy to have our beautiful children. I am the oldest of 4 children and Joe is the 8th of 9 children. We are the aunt and uncle to 27 nieces and nephews. We currently are living with my mother-in-law in North Phoenix while Joe is finishing his Psychology degree and working full time.
Now, in recent news, we all just got over some pretty nasty colds. I had a sinus infection that had my throat so swollen I couldn't eat. My son had a double ear infection and my daughter had only one ear infection. I am happy the kids are finally doing better. It was tough being sick all at the same time. All the while we were sick, the new laminate wood floors were being installed in the living room and hall ways. It made for a very exhausting New Years. I went to bed early as did the kids. Currently, I have some down time to start this blog because my son is asleep and Amalia is playing so nicely.
Upcoming events in our lives include, my 25th birthday. Man, I'm getting old! My 4 year anniversary to Joe a week after my birthday. Then we are taking a little vacation to Salt Lake to visit my brother-in-law and his family, as well as some other family up there. This will be our sons first big trip, so we are praying for nice weather and a happy traveler. We traveled quite a bit with our daughter when she was little and she proved to be a great traveler, so we are hoping for the same with our son. It is a long trip but Joe and I have always enjoyed road trips. Well, it seems I have used all the time my little one will allow as he just woke up from his nap. Enjoy the post, leave me some comments. Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment