
My baby boy figuring it out. He's not crawling yet, but he's working on it. He is so big, I expect it will be soon. My husband thinks that the double ear infection he had for a good 2 weeks prevented him from figuring this out sooner. Now he is my roly-poly and soon to be my little caterpillar.

Now, unfortunately the picture above had a "write error" after it was taken, but he had such a cute smile. This is his new high chair, it has a reclining feature which our prior high chair did not. My son was having a hard time eating in that high chair. So, I was propping him up on a pillow on my bed.

He would get more food on the high chair, than in his mouth and be very hungry shortly thereafter. So, that was what I had to do. I found this at Kmart for $35. A good find I think, because there were others much more expensive.
Yea for rolling! I'm sure he'll be scooting then crawling in no time. It's funny how us parents want our kids to learn these things... then we spend the rest of our time keeping up with them! Enjoy the non-walking days :)
ReplyDelete