Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My almost birthday, birthday party


I think I figured out how to get the pictures to post in the order I want them too. So, this is my daughter this morning, telling me something. She just looked cute, I had to take a picture.




This was one of my birthday presents. Christmas 2007 my parents and husband got me a bike and bike trailer to take my daughter out with. I wanted it very much and was so glad I got it. I still needed helmets, so that was one of the things I asked for for my birthday. Here we are.
My adorable son being smiley.
More baby boy!
My sisters and I at my birthday party with my family on Sunday.
My daughter getting ready to dig in and mommy telling her not to.
Helping me blow out the candles.

Daddy lighting the candles and me being sung to with my sister in the background.
Yep, I am a quarter of a century on Thursday. I have a great life and am grateful to my parents for having me so long ago. I have a wonderful husband and two cute kids. I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (almost) Birthday! Man your getting old lol! It looks like you had a great early birthday. Life is only going to get better :). I think the kids make it funner! We are happy you are part of our family!
    love ya!
    sharla

    ReplyDelete