Friday, January 23, 2009

My 25th Birthday

I have a girlfriend who posts the pictures of projects she has completed on her blog. This was a long drawn out project. I bought this cross-stitch around the time of our 1st anniversary. I finished it during the pregnancy of my second child. At some point I had misplaced it, in my defense. Anyways, I am very happy with it. I plan on framing it for our 4th anniversary next week.

My birthday cake. The only request was that it had some type of chocolate frosting. It was a fabulous cake, very rich. My children gave me beautiful gifts with some help from daddy. My husband treated me to many a surprise yesterday including a half day from work. His work had received a gift of 4 hours to use whenever they so chose and he surprised me by coming home early. Overall, it was a wonderful day. Thank you all for the well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment