Saturday, April 20, 2013
End of Pregnancy Insanity!
I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but it never fails that I get weird/crazy dreams while I'm pregnant. The last week or so they have been starting, it also tends to coincide with sleeping much more poorly than before. I have a pillow that I love but when I get heartburn in the middle of the night, I have to sleep on 2 pillows and it puts me in a funky sleeping position. Thus, I sleep horribly, aside from having to toss/turn due to being large and uncomfortable. Last night was no exception. I briefly remember my husband coming to bed after I was sort of asleep. He said I sounded like I was sleeping miserably. Then early this morning my 2 1/2 yr old climbs in for a short time. Sometimes we fall back to sleep, sometimes we don't and we didn't this morning. After he heard his sister awake, he got down to go play with her. They are actually pretty good about playing in their rooms until Daddy or I get up. I managed to doze off for a little while and just as we were getting up and dressed, I hear the 4 yr old throwing a fit about something. It was like a quarter to 7am. WAY too early to be freaking out, so the morning did not start well. Then, we took a trip to the grocery store after breakfast and it just continued. I can't count how many times I had to tell the youngest to sit down in the cart and remove the 4 yr old's hand from touching everything in sight. I haven't determined if I should stop napping during the day to hopefully sleep better at night, or if it's not gonna matter anyways, so sleep when I can. At least today, I am really glad this is our last one, it has been more difficult towards the end. It also seems fitting that today I would need to have a little rant about it, seeing as she will be here in exactly 30 days!!! I am grateful for this blessing, it was just a tiresome night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment