Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Much Needed Update

So, I haven’t posted since November.  The holidays are busy for everyone and I was in my capstone class for my degree, so extra busy.  I feel bad that it is now February and I am just getting to it but I suddenly have a lot more free time on my hands.  I officially ended school yesterday the 4th.  I am now just waiting on my final grades and my degree will be complete.  It is hard to believe I started this endeavor 2 years ago and now it is over.  With baby Girl coming in 4 months, I figured I had better get caught up.  To spare the details I will outline the last couple of months.

Thanksgiving was busy, we drove all over visiting family and enjoying yummy food.  We decided we were not doing that for Christmas, we were all exhausted.

December brought us a ward Christmas party where Princess did some fun carols with a small group of Primary kids, costumes, choreography and all.  We also had the ultrasound that told us we were going to have a GIRL!!!  Family came to town to visit.  The kids got to meet my brother’s wife and son for the first time.  They immediately LOVED him <3!  We had Christmas Eve lunch with them, my Mom and youngest Sister.  Then Christmas morning, after waking up early and opening presents as a family we had More family come with More presents for breakfast.  Grandpa and Mommy worked on the breakfast while the kids enjoyed all their toys and the company.  Later that day we went over to Grandma’s house and visited with relatives there.  Lots of playing with cousins during the holidays.  Daddy had a great birthday! He got Suns tickets that got upgraded to nice leather seats, Awesome experience! New Years, we had my Sister and her boyfriend come over to watch dumb movies and hang out.

January began with a trip over to my Mom’s to visit my Sister-in-law and nephew before they flew home.  The kids loved playing with him and missed him right away.  School started up again.  We took a trip to the Zoo with some great friends on the coldest day in Arizona.  Everyone was bundled up with gloves, hats and jackets but it was fun!  Mommy had a birthday where everyone was off work and out of school.  It was very relaxing.  Mommy and Daddy celebrated 8 years together with the boys having a playdate with friends, while we went out to lunch and did some shopping. 

Now we are in February and school is officially done for me.  We had a parent/teacher conference for Princess and found that she is right where she needs to be.  Buddy is doing great in preschool and is very excited to be in Kindergarten next year.  Bruiser is a bundle of fun and Mommy is planning to start working more with him on his basic shapes, colors, etc with her added free time.  Thanks for reading all this.  The next post is all the pictures Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment