Birthday Eve

As I sat looking at my beautiful children after I sang them to sleep, I couldn’t help but feel blessed. My oldest and ONLY daughter will be turning 5 tomorrow. She is thoroughly excited to start school in a couple of weeks and for her birthday. She is such a bright girl. She loves her two little brothers and tells me constantly. She is always happy and sometimes can be very shy. She is a ham for us at home and poses for every picture but in front of a crowd she can be very quiet. She is my princess and deserves all the royalty our Heavenly Father can give her. I think back to the pregnancy and for it being my first I remember it being okay. I was never sick with her and I am thankful for that. In the end I had high blood pressure which caused us to induce the labor a week early. We found out after she was born and saw the cord wrapped around her throat twice and her body once, that if Heavenly Father had not incited certain medical conditions, we may have had a very serious ending. She was our smallest baby but she will be a very tall woman. It has been hard thinking of this very important milestone in her life. I have found myself looking back and wondering if I did the best I could have done over these 5 years. There are some things I find I get down on myself a bit but I know the future will bring many opportunities to get it right or to learn from the not-so-right. She is my precious, sweet girl and I could not imagine this life without her. My beautiful, darling daughter, Happy 5th Birthday! I will LOVE you Forever, I will Like you for Always, as long as Eternity, MY Baby you’ll be <3

No comments:
Post a Comment