Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Birthday Week Again!!!

My sweet boy is going to be the big 2 tomorrow.  I am so excited because this time he really knows what's going on.  However every time I mention that it's his birthday soon, my daughter keeps telling him that it's her birthday so it's not going so well in building the excitement factor.  It's okay as he might be a little confused at first tomorrow, he will quickly get into it and hopeful enjoy all the pomp and circumstance.  We love our little buddy.  He is such a sweet boy.  Whenever any of us are gone for a short time, he always runs to greet us with a big hug.  He loves to get Daddy when he gets home from work and is sometimes concerned when he gets up before his sister and asks where she is or wants to wake her up.    They are great playmates and as I will be sad to be away from him for the first time when I have the baby in a couple of months, I am not as fearful as I was when I had him 2 years ago.  He will have a great buddy to help him through Mommy being gone for a while and the transition to being a big brother.  Pictures to follow from his celebration tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment