Friday, April 16, 2010

The Glenn Beck Marathon Saturday

Last weekend, my best friend and I were able to get tickets to see Glenn Beck while he was in town.  My husband urged me to go.  After he got home that Friday and I had already purchased the tickets, THEN he informs me that it is a 6 HOUR event!  I was like, “WHAT?!”  And boy was it,  my entire body was sore from sitting in the arena.  He had some great speakers assist him with the topics of Faith, Hope and Charity.  I would give more info about all that they spoke about, but it was a long day with a lot of information.  Basically what I got out of it was getting back to basics.  Change yourself first and then you can make a difference in your community.  Do your own research!  Before you make choices on voting or otherwise, make sure you understand what you are voting for.  Study our Founding Fathers, they were incredible men. 29 out of the 56 held seminary or bible school degrees.  These men were divinely inspired and did a great thing for our nation and we need to get back to the roots of what they created and why.  Visit glennbeck.com if you want to know more about the topics he discusses.

No comments:

Post a Comment