Friday, February 12, 2010

Super Early and Praying

Well, for those of you not on Facebook with the rest of us crazies,  the current news is...

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!  Number 3 is on the way and I have a whole 9 months to go.  We are barely 4 weeks or so pregnant.  The estimated due date is October 17th, but due to the fact that my son was "on time" and 9lbs 4 oz at birth, I am sure my awesome doctor will recommend planning the c-section at least a week before that.  I know it has been a while since I have blogged, things have been kinda busy ;) in one sector and stressful in another.

We were trying and succeeded in getting pregnant and we have been trying to clean up our credit stuff to see if it's possible to get into a house before the tax credit ends in April.  I did the taxes as soon as we got my husband's W-2 and we received our return today.  Part of it went to paying for the hard drive recovery of all our pictures that I was terrified were lost when our computer crashed last(2009) November.  Thankfully, this great place our friend recommended was able to recover ALL of them and I will be getting that back soon.  We also have a few more things to pay off and then hopefully we will be in a position to look for and purchase our first home.  We need a little necessary shopping today after picking my husband up from work, the kids needed new shoes and we all know that is not cheap, even for kids.

In regards to the pregnancy, we were going to try to keep it quiet for a while, until we were farther away from the risk of miscarriage, but with my grandmother's 80th birthday coming up and me going with my kids, dad and sisters to the mini-reunion next weekend my husband made a valid point, "you are going up there next weekend and just not going to tell them?"  So, we figured why not and I made the doctor's appt for Monday, just to get the official verification that I am not crazy and didn't take two digital pregnancy tests that actual say Pregnant on it for nothing.  So, we are praying that we don't miscarry, been there, done that and don't want to again, and we are praying that there are no complications so that we have a smooth pregnancy.  Of course all that and 2 kids, we'll see where that gets us.  Either way, we are excited and a little scared, 3 is definitely more than 2 and I will officially be out of hands to take care of everything, but as long as I can make it a happy chaos, I can deal.  Life is busy and exciting.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! How exciting for you guys! We hope all works out for you to get into a house before your new little addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm excited things seem to be going well thus far! 3 is busier, but funner since the others will be a little older, it's just different :). I'm excited to have cousins on both sides of the family close to my twins! I don't envy an Oct baby in phx though - been there done that!

    ReplyDelete