My husband was very proud that we got it to stand up.
My sisters got some new furniture and we got one of my sisters nice twin beds and she got what was my old dresser, nightstand and mirror set. It was so nice to give my daughter a whole room set. Now she really does have the whole "big girl" bedroom. She was a little nervous going to sleep on it last night as it is higher than sleeping on a boxspring and mattress on the floor, but she calmed down and loves her room now.
Another bit of news I just found out, a relative of mine passed away last month. She devoted over 40yrs of her life to researching the family history on my father's side. This past summer I received a copy of the history that pertains to me and I am so happy to have it. I am grateful to her for doing the family history, and I know that she is in a better place with the relatives that have gone before her. Thank you Frankie for your love and devotion to the family, you will be missed.
Wow! I must say those pictures of Joe were very startling! I think that may have been his first mohawk! I'm glad it didn't stay around long... the picutures are enough for evidence that he has now done it :)!
ReplyDeleteLove the big girl bed! Yay about the family history names! Thanks for the fun updates!