So my wonderful husband surprised me by taking the day off of work. He even went through all the trouble of getting up, dressed and leaving to fool me. I was convinced too! He brought me home flowers per se…an edible creation. If you haven’t had this before it is so neat. They shape the fruit like a bouquet, it even had chocolate dipped strawberries. The rest of the day I was treated to doing nothing, anyone who is a Mom know how valuable this is. My husband, cleaned, cooked and baked me the cake I requested. He had never made a stout cake before and it turned out Yummy! My beautiful children gave me some fun gifts. I got a Michael Buble cd, the new Black Eyed Peas cd, the Blu-ray version of the Devil Wears Prada and the 50th Anniversary edition of Oklahoma and handmade birthday cards! My husband did all of these wonderful things for me and got me a beautiful 14kt white gold necklace. My mother and youngest sister stopped by that afternoon with birthday wishes and I saw my father and other sister on Saturday. It was a wonderful birthday and I feel so loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment