Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Early Halloween!










Since my kids got their pumpkins early out of an Aunt's garden, we had to carve them early before they got yucky. My son's was first, carved last weekend.





The happy girl with her pumpkin carved yesterday by Daddy, shapes selected by Daughter.


Daddy liked getting the different pictures with the pumpkins.  I like the middle one with the candle light on her face and it's eating her fingers on the right.  After her pumpkin was carved she was talking to it and feeding it a cookie in the kitchen before we took it outside.  She named it monster.  When my son saw it this morning on the kitchen table he said, "rawrrr!" because that was what our daughter told him the monster said.  It was very cute!  Lots of fun and I still have to get their costumes ready, but it shouldn't be too hard.  I love this time of year!

1 comment: