Hi Amanda--- yes I remember you! I adored both you and Joe so of course I remember. I also think it's awesome that we're sort of related. I wish I could think to say more but I'm sleep deprived (still working graveyards) and I can't think. Thanks for getting in touch!!
Wait... you know Leann? Crazy world :). Amalia did great! Sandra just got the hang of peddling it's tricky :). I'm glad the pool is working for you well. It looks like a blast. I hope the party is awesome! Can't believe he's 1!
Hi Amanda--- yes I remember you! I adored both you and Joe so of course I remember. I also think it's awesome that we're sort of related. I wish I could think to say more but I'm sleep deprived (still working graveyards) and I can't think. Thanks for getting in touch!!
ReplyDeleteWait... you know Leann? Crazy world :).
ReplyDeleteAmalia did great! Sandra just got the hang of peddling it's tricky :). I'm glad the pool is working for you well. It looks like a blast. I hope the party is awesome! Can't believe he's 1!