Monday, August 17, 2009

New Happenings...

So for the last 6months or more, my husband has been looking and interviewing for different positions where he currently works. He has been in the call-center for 2yrs. There was a lot riding on the hope of a new position..he will be finished with his Bachelor's Degree at the end of October and wanted to move on to get his Master's Degree with the same school but only if he could get out of the call-center. If that didn't happen we were going to look at other options. Anyways, the biggest news is that he GOT ONE! He is OUT of the call-center and into the Student Records department.

We are so happy! This solidifies some things for us...no moving until he is finished with his Master's Degree, which is about another 2yrs. With that stability...we can continue to get out of credit card debt, obviously having a car payment isn't ideal but with a growing family it is sometimes necessary. We can also continue to help my mother-in-law with improvements on her house, which she so graciously allows us to occupy and mess up. My kids are 3 and 1, there is rarely a toy-free zone! And, when we are ready, we can add another little one to our family. We don't lose his awesome health benefits...we Love our Doctors and would hate to lose them!

For those who know me, they know I am a big planner and like to have things settled as far in advance as possible. Having this be my reality, it's not always easy for my husband to live with me. He was trying to downplay how great this opportunity is and I finally told him it was like this cloud of uncertainty had been lifted and at least for a little while things were going to be stable. It is not that I am not up for an adventure and moving would be one, but so much more can be accomplished with this new position. Knowing that my husband will be fulfilling his life-long dream to teach high school at the end of the next 2yrs, gives me the greatest happiness! He will feel fulfilled in his career and come home to the family we will have made together and continue in our journey to eternal happiness! I am so grateful to be his partner and the mother to our children. I have the wonderful privilege to stay home with them and plan to be an active parent participant in all their schooling. As my daughter starts preschool this week, I am nervous and excited for her and realize that I am not far away from having a kindergartener. Bring on the busy days, it will be a Wonderful NEW ADVENTURE!

To My Husband who lets me be comfortable, silly, stressed, frustrated and elated...I am So Proud of YOU! We are excited for you and the opportunities this gives you to end up doing what you love. I LOVE YOU and am ready for any obstacle ahead, as long as we are all together, it will be fine. We Love You DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment