At his doctor appointment yesterday we found out he was
32 1/2 inches long and
27.2lbs. Talk about a Big Boy! So my estimates were close...he also got all 4 shots. The doctor said he is doing great. He is an official walker, babbler and pointer. He is refusing to use sign language, even though he understands. He prefers to point and grunt or whine louder when I ask him to sign "please". So either he will sign or he had better start talking soon because the grunting is going to get old real fast because it is clear that he knows what he wants now. We love our little guy so much!
Yep, that sounds about right! Still matching Grant too. I think that is pretty funny. I don't even think of Grant as huge anymore, but man he was a big baby! Mhari is following right behind him too. At least she should grow out of it - like he did, just a normal tall kid, instead of huge :). Big babies are the best though :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! I love my big babies, I have awesome biceps because of them!
ReplyDelete