Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not Even Walking...and Home Improvements

I know you can't see these very well but I spent a week washing, patching and repainting the walls in our room, and decided to put up our pictures. What do you think? I am very happy with the way the walls turned out.
We are going to be getting new doors as well, super excited because we currently have a curtain in the place of our bathroom door. And my son can crawl super fast so before I know it, he is making his way toward the bathroom.
More pictures. We will be updating our family pictures around the end of the summer, since the last one only had us and our daughter. We are happy to have our baby boy and can't wait to send the pictures to family and friends.
Speaking of my son, he is not even walking yet but this boy is starting to climb on everything. Silly Mommy left the folded up playpen right next to the hope chest at the end of our bed. So, this is what he ended up doing...He also gets up on his sister's Toddler bed and then they will bounce around. He will just laugh. They are so cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment