Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playing House...

So last year for my daughters birthday we found this awesome kitchen on Craigslist. She absolutely loves it and sometimes gets really possessive over where things are and doesn't like her brother playing with her....hmmmm, who could that sound like, definitely not exactly like her Mommy...noooo! (she says facetiously)
Anyways, here are some pictures of them cooperating and playing together. Don't you love my daughter with my old purse?
My handsome boy is standing and trying to walk. He gets his balance takes one or two steps and plops on his bum. But he is trying and we are so excited. They already crawl around together and play chase. It will be fun to see them running after each other!
Have I mentioned that I love being a Mommy? If not, I LOVE being a MOMMY! Thanks hubby for some great kids!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! That is so great that they get along (occassionally-haha!) I can't wait to be a mommy too! :)

    ReplyDelete