Thursday, April 30, 2009

Up So Early.....

My kids have a problem with sleeping...they don't! Last night was my husband's school night which means I get to put the kids to bed by myself and it doesn't always work out smoothly. After my teething son finally calmed down to go to sleep, my daughter surprisingly didn't fight as much as usual. However, once Hubbie and I were finally ready to sleep at 10:30pm, our daughter wakes up and proceeds to get upset and say, "No, You go Na-Nite!" I then responded, " You have been asleep for how many hours and you wake up to tell me that? " We made sure she was okay, had her give Daddy hugs and kisses, as he was not home when she initially went to bed and put her back. She woke up again sometime in the early morning and I put her back in her bed once more. Around 3am-something she was upset this time and I brought her back to bed with me. We slept until around 4amish when our son decided it was time for him to wake up and after changing his diaper and such, he came back to bed to lay down for a few more precious minutes before Daddy had to get up to get ready for work.

Now, everyone is up! So we played for a couple of hours, had breakfast around 6-something and by 8am the kids were fed, bathed and into clean clothes. With this time I had, I decided to do their hair, including my sons'. I put some mousse in my hands and ran it through his hair. It is starting to have this cute curl/spikey thing going on.
My daughter got pig-tail braids today. She liked them...can you tell?
She is actually just laughing, he didn't hit her.
So, what do you think? Should I leave his hair alone? Daddy had curly hair as a youngin' and hated it...so I may not push the issue too much. However, both of our kids will get some type of curl/wave to their hair from both of us, so whatever happens, happens. I Love It! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment