Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

So, my husband and I went out for our Anniversary this past Saturday. We went to a place called Bobby's in Scottsdale at Kierland Commons. The food was fabulous! It was a nice, romantic dinner and much too long overdue.

Also this past week, my son finally cut the second of his 2 bottom teeth. Lots of grumpy baby but he should get some relief for a little bit before the top 2 come in. My daughter has started potty training this morning and has already had some success. So, I am hesitant to get too excited since I have never done this before. Any tips would be welcome. Wish me luck!

The poor Cardinals got robbed by some ticky-tacky fouls called in the 3rd quarter and in the 4th, granted it was the last play of the game, but it should have been reviewed. We could have won it and almost did. Now, at least we(AZ) know that we have a chance. For so long we have had little faith in our Cardinals. I hope we go all the way next year. We know we can.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great game! I'm glad the Cardinals held in there and it wasn't the blow out much of the rest of the country thought it would be.

    And a Late happy happy birthday! Let me know how the new ward is working out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice anniversary. Teething is the pits though. Hopefully he gives you a break, but the top ones are usually worse :(. Potty training... fun times. I would give you advice (such as if you are really ready to do it and know she is too then just switch to underwear and avoid pullups), but every child and parent are different. I was not the nicest mommy for potty training and some of my kids worked better with the routine than others. It's important that you are ready to deal with it if you want to do it and not start reverting, unless she's not ready... ok see that's what happens when I give advice... long posts.
    Oh, and yes, at least it was a good game, go cards!

    ReplyDelete