Thursday, March 7, 2013

Third Trimester with 3 Kids

It has been pretty uneventful here, hence the lack of interesting posts.  The most notable thing to comment on is that 3 of the 5 of us got the weirdest and shortest flu, last week.  Thankfully, Buddy and Princess did not get the nasty thing and were able to go to school still and enjoy some normalcy.  However, parents never get a break when they are sick so Mommy and Daddy were not happy to be down for a full day while trying to take care of everyone else.  On top of that, the washing machine decided it needed a break and we just got it fixed on Tuesday.  There is quite a pile up but I am so happy to do it.  It was just not the right time for it to stop working.  Like I said, nothing interesting.  I don't mean to sound like I am complaining, I am just super happy to have my washer working again.  Spring Break is in a couple of weeks and I am thinking of a couple of fun things to do with the kids. 

I have officially entered the final leg of this pregnancy.  I can't believe she will be here in 11 weeks.  Our date is all set with the hospital, I just have to send in the early registration information and take a tour of the hospital.  It sounds silly but the boys were born at a hospital that terminated their maternity program probably because they couldn't keep up with the major name that now owns most of the other hospitals in the Valley.  So, I just want to know what to expect and where I'm going.  She is moving around a lot, definitely at night and whenever I sit down for a break from doing something, I notice it more.  The kids are excited!  I think the weight gained this pregnancy has been pretty stable but then again, I haven't dared weigh myself.  She is sitting pretty low, lower than my others, so there are times I feel huge and times when I don't.  I have started to notice getting more tired in the afternoons, especially if I miss nap time with the boys.  I am also trying to get things ready or take care of the housework in the morning when I have energy.  I just got my diploma in the mail.  So I am officially the holder of a Bachelor degree! 

March is so fun this year.  We have St. Patrick's Day and Easter all in one month.  I LOVE cooking for St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Such yummy food, happy memories and family!  Have a GREAT month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment