Well, it’s started, Princess had her birthday last week and I think she had a great time. She got some surprise gifts. It wasn’t a party year for her so we had fun at home together. She got to ride her new bike around, we played a sing along game and had lots of visitors. Buddy’s birthday is next and he is super excited. There is a lot going on here as we get ready for First Grade and Preschool. We have done some practicing over the summer, though not as much as I had originally planned. It’s crazy how much a move over the summer takes up so much of that time. The kids are ready for school to start. It is funny because I recognize the same attitudes my kids are having that I did when I was younger. They are getting restless, not as kind with each other and starting to bounce off the walls. We have some fun stuff planned for throughout the school year even though we didn’t take a summer vacation. Princess has Fall break the week of Bruiser’s birthday so we are thinking of camping and after Mommy is done with classes in February, we are planning something for Spring Break as a graduation trip. We are so blessed to have Princess in our family. She is a great big sister and a wonderful daughter. She is tall, beautiful and very much a girly girl. We love our big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment