Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Mother's Day!
I started this post and didn't finish it, so here it is a week late. Mother's Day was wonderful. My husband got up with the kids because they are super early risers. He cooked for me all day, let me take a fantastic 2 hr nap after church with my boys. Princess, helped Daddy with dinner in the kitchen while we napped. I got awesome gifts and homemade cards, even from Bruiser. I have been working on getting into shape lately and asked that instead of a cake or pie, both of which I love, something more healthy conscious for dessert. I got some Delicious chocolate covered Strawberries, which I gladly shared with my amazing family. It was a great weekend really. The following weekend Daddy and Buddy went on their first Father/Son Campout and had a great time. Mommy, Princess and Bruiser got a fun movie, pizza and ice cream. Princess has been in a ballet/tap class this past month and is loving it. She is set to have her Kindergarten graduation next week. I can't believe her first year is over. She has done fabulously and is super excited to be a First Grader. We loved her teacher. It is funny to think how much I cried on her first day, I am so proud of her and will probably cry again next week. Buddy wants to go to school so bad, I really need to find him a preschool for next year. We are doing great here and will have more to share next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment