Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Holidays Approacheth…

I feel strangely unprepared for Christmas this year.  It was all about having our baby this year and I figure that Christmas will just take care of itself.  My husband is also pretty good at the shopping thing, he did a bunch online and we should be getting the gifts to wrap soon.  Thanksgiving came and went and Baby definitely let us know when he was done visiting.  It was great to see all the family and the older kids had a blast with their cousins!  I grateful for all my children and the love they share with each other and with their Father and I.  Just this morning my son woke up, walked up to his sister, gave her a hug and said, “Love You!”  He is such a sweet boy.  Then she held his hand and tried to hold Baby’s hand, it was very sweet to see them love each other like that.  Even among the bickering that occurs, I know they have moments like that.  I wish I could have got a picture but oh well.  Here are some things I did get pictures of…

No comments:

Post a Comment