Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update

It's been kinda mellow around here lately.  I started working on my son's blanket for his birthday and we are less than 2 weeks away from my daughter's birthday party.  Planning and cleaning need to happen but with the humidity, it has made this pregnant lady a bump on a log.  Maybe Saturday morning if we get up early enough we can stand to clean up the outside a bit so that it's not such a chore the night before the party.  I am even having difficulty keeping things clean in the house because I just don't want to go anywhere except sit under my ceiling fan.  The kids are doing great and being troopers.  We have ventured out for some playdates last week and we have some fun things planned for this week.  I am taking the kids to the new Aquarium at AZ mills and we have our weekly movie trip that they love.  Some days I have more energy than others and a lot of stuff gets done, then I pay for it at the end of the day.  The kids have their checkups next week, shots and all, so I will have an update then on how they are growing.  Only one more week and it's my daughter's birthday, she has grown up so much.  Aside from being super tall and not looking her age, she is a sweet girl that definitely acts her 4 yrs especially with her brother. HAHAHA!  They are the best of friends and the best of enemies.  The best part is seeing their wonderful caring hearts.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.  They ended up out of order but the funny looking ones are of when my daughter got my camera during nap time and starting taking pictures.  She also dropped it and it is kinda broken now, so I will be hoping to get a new one before the new baby comes.  The ones of fabric are the up close shot of what my son's blanket is made out of and the top completed, ready to tie.  There is a picture of my son holding up a stack of legos he put together.  When he is done, he will bring it to me and exclaim, "I did it!"  He is so proud, it is adorable.  The kids together being cute Sunday morning before church.  My daughter and her friend during one of our playdates last week.  So that's what's been going on in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment