We got together with my Dad on Saturday for a barbecue and swimming. The kids had a blast to the point of exhaustion and my daughter fell asleep on the way home. My son fought it until we got him home and helped him relax.
It was my son's first day of his very first swim lesson. He did pretty good, until he tried to get out by himself and Mommy made him stay. He stayed and was helped by his teacher to learn some swimming techniques until the last 10minutes when he decided and voiced, " All done!" I told him that we can't just decide to be done whenever we want and that he needed to finish his lesson. Then he proceeded to cry in protest and I was glad it was almost over. We will see how he does tomorrow, I am going to try to stay away from the edge of the pool and just let the teacher handle him. Here's hoping!
To Our Daddy-We are so happy that you are Our Daddy! You are AMAZING! We LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I am so honored to be your wife and the mother of your children. I am blessed to have you as an eternal companion. I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment