My Brother is home on leave for the first time since his deployment. My Mom had a barbecue for him on Saturday. The kids had a lot of fun goofing around with the relatives.
My daughter is wearing a skirt I finally completed for her. She loves it! I also realized these are the first pictures of my 3rd pregnancy. I am about 21 weeks here, only 18 to go. So a week or so back my sister cut her hair short. I hadn’t seen it yet. Friday afternoon, I got the itching to cut my hair short and on Saturday I finally saw my sister’s haircut and realized, we pretty much had the same cut. It is so nice to have it look okay short, I was really worried about cutting it.
It was fun to see my Brother again and have him be home safe. We are looking forward to spending some more time with him this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment