Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grammy's Birthday and helping Mommy on the Wii Fit

Once again the pictures are backwards from the way I wanted them. So, the first picture is from Monday, my kids "helping" me exercise using the Wii Fit. We love doing our exercises but it is sometimes hard with 3 of us on the board ;)
My son playing the piano with his Auntie. We have a picture of my daughter in about the same position and age with my other sister.
My daughter playing with her Auntie. Hopefully she will keep the interest as she gets older and we can get her some lessons.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY and MOM! WE LOVE YOU!
Although my kids were refusing to look in the same direction at the same time, I think this came out pretty good. We had yummy chocolate cake and my kids ran around playing off most of the sugar before we got home. Funny thing about the chocolate cake: when we got to the bakery section of the store to get the cake for Grammy, the first one my daughter picked out was the double layer, white frosted cake with the "yummy flowers". It took me a few minutes to convince her that Grammy would really like the chocolate one that I picked out. She was finally happy with being able to hold the cake until we paid for it.




This is my son getting blown away by the fan. He did it a couple of times in a row and of course I only got him doing it the last time. His laugh proves it all, he KNOWS he's FUNNY!

1 comment:

  1. Joseph was so funny! Oh, and good luck getting exercise done with little ones! I remember those days, not as productive as I planned. I've started walking with a neighbor before the kids are up... I'm tired, but I get some good walking in :).

    ReplyDelete