These pictures are what started our story.

And after it was decided and worked out with our wonderful contractor, the deconstruction began.
One pillar knocked down. Then there was nothing left except what they had put up to hold the roof in place.
The guys backing supplies into the carport, through the kitchen window that ended up being removed for city code purposes.
The kids got a kick out of seeing the big cement truck when they were laying the footings.

The cinderblock for the walls.
The semi that brought the cinderblock. Way cool!
Half the walls are up.
Finishing the walls...a look from the inside.
Completed walls.
I didn't get pictures of the inside as they were doing the drywall and painting, etc. But it looks nice.
The completed project. It changes the whole look of the house. I have heard at least 2 people say they didn't recognize it. The next project is repainting the outside of the house and cleaning the front up a bit more, then it will be a completely new house.

That indeed looks super nice! Its gonna make a HUGE difference having a closed in garage! I love Home improvements!
ReplyDelete