Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baking with my Baby!

I don't know how I goofed this up. Anyways, yesterday was Daddy's long day. He goes to work early and stays to finish up homework and save on gas, then goes to school. So, I figured we would have some fun and bake cookies together for the first time. She is almost 3, so they are blurry because I had the setting wrong, but I got pictures nonetheless.

But, Daddy surprised us and came home to be with us for a while before school. He got his homework done early. It was nice to see Daddy and bake some cookies for him. She liked putting the sugar and flour in the bowl and then blowing on it to make it puff out. All the while, her brother was just chilling out with some toys in the high chair. He was so good.

I also had a wonderful Mother's Day. My daughter got me a watch that has an alarm and timer for our walks. My son got me a charm with his birthstone for a necklace. My husband got me beautiful roses and chocolate. We had breakfast and a nice, quiet afternoon. I even got a 2 1/2 hour nap. I can't remember the last time that happened. Daddy made dinner and the kids went to bed nicely. It's been a fun couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment