Thursday, May 28, 2009
Almost 10 months old!
This month my son turned 9 months old. As it is now the end of the month, he is closer to 10 months...so there you go. At his 9 month checkup he decided to freak out. We got him undressed to measure him and that is where it started...he was grabbing for Mommy, wouldn't lay still. We had to hold his legs so that she could make a mark on the paper. Then, we took him over to get weighed and he wouldn't sit still, so I don't think the poor nurse got an accurate weight. She said he was 24 lbs, I weighed myself and then me with him and did the differential and I got 26 lbs, so, whatever. He is also 30 1/2 inches tall. Hence the picture of him trying to reach the door knob. He was almost 2 feet long when he was born, so this is not a surprise. He is just such a big boy! He is awesome, he cuddles, and loves to smile. He laughs and it's contagious. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives! I don't know what I would do without my little boy. My daughter loves him to pieces and is starting to figure out things that she can do that will make him laugh. I am so glad that she has a little brother, she is a great big sister, even when she's ornery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment